formulated to breakdown and remove tanning bronzers and residue from
Airbrush/HVLP tips & nozzles.
bronzers in your airbrush can leave a build-up of residue that, overtime, can
clog spray tips and interfere with the operation of the airbrush. Norvell’s
Airbrush Cleaner is specifically developed to breakdown the residue left in
your airbrush tip or spray gun nozzle.
Additional cleaning and maintenance will need to be followed to keep your
equipment clog-free and in proper working condition. For additional
instructions on cleaning and maintaining equipment, consult your Equipment
Manual or visit the resources tab at the top of this page.
- Pour a small amount of cleaner into solution cup and
shake vigorously to loosen any remaining sunless solution.
- Next, run cleaner through the gun/airbrush.
- Repeat with a fresh amount of cleaner.
- Test cleanliness by spraying solution onto a white piece
- Repeat steps 2-4 until spray appears clear.
- Remove the needle and wipe it down with a soft cloth
dipped in cleaner.
- Apply gun lubricant to needle and reinsert.
- Remove any residue on the surface of the nozzle and
Do NOT immerse your spray unit in solvent.
Always clean your spray unit
when you are finished for the day or whenever it may be unused for an extended
period of time.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 08 December, 2011.