A Modern Perspective on Self Tanning
Great color, super quick! You can control the depth of your tan and enjoy the convenience of showering shortly after application with this salon quality, rapid
mousse which utilizes color theory to neutralize orange hues.
Gluten Free • Paraben Free • Cruelty Free • Non-Comedogenic
Fragrance: Vanilla Summer
Aqua (Water/Eau), Propanediol, Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Caramel, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract,
Panthenol (Vit B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20,
Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Blue 1/CI 42090, Red 40/CI 16035, Red 33/CI 17200, Yellow 6/CI 15985, Green 5/CI 61570, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene
• For best results for an even tan, use Norvell Applicator Mitt.
• When applying to face, lightly blend into hairline using a make-up sponge, if necessary.
Blend of Botanicals
This combination of botanicals is a powerful dose of anti-oxidants
that help protect and renew the skin for a lasting, stunning tan.
How To Use
- For best results, exfoliate 24-hours prior to application.
- Apply to clean, dry skin using the Norvell Applicator Mitt. Smooth Mousse on evenly and blend thoroughly across areas to be tanned.
- Avoid over application to elbows, hands, knees, ankles, and feet.
Choose Your Color
warm water rinse at 1 hour
warm water rinse at 2 hours
warm water rinse at 3 hours
Norvell most trusted for
providing a natural looking tan
Norvell most trusted to
counter an orange undertone
Norvell #1 selling brand
in their business
their personal use
other top sellers